App Ops – Permission manager v2.1.11 build 453 [Unlocked]
Overview: Working mode without ROOT need you enable adb over network. Not sure it will work on any device, please not 1 star if can’t use it.
Support Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat
Support multi-user and work profile
What can this app do?
You can tweak individual app’s permission settings.
About Settings – Implementation:
If you have problem in general mode, please try compatibility mode.
For non-rooted users:
If you are using highly customized ROM such as MIUI, you may not to able use App Ops because adb shell do not have permission to change settings.
Q: (For Android 6.0+ users) What if I deny a permission in App Ops and allow it at Android Settings at the same time?
A: It will be denied.
Q: I want to change the setting of “XXX” permission.
A: App Ops takes effect via invoking system services, so what it can change depend on your device’s firmware.
Q: Why the changes make to some apps’ permission change to “allow” after rebooting?
A: The SD card installation of some app may cause It, if this is not your case, please contact the developer.
Q: (For ADB mode users) Why the resetting of the ADB is needed after reboot?
A: For safety concern, Android system will disable ADB via network after reboot.
– Fix under system plugin mode app list may require manually refresh
– Fix notification didn’t show when plugin stopped
– Improve Settings UI for RTL language
– Introduce Shizuku v2 (privileged mode) for test, join test of Shizuku Manager if you want a try
– Font Provider (medium font weight for CJK language) is enabled by default
This app has no advertisements