Assistive Touch for Android by Control Center Team v2.7 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Assistive Touch allows you use your phone if you have difficulty touching the screen or if you require an adaptive accessory.
Some new advanced function such as Capture Screenshot, Power popup…only support high software version 5.0 and up.
If your phone does not supported please do not give bad review.
Thank for your support
Assistive Touch allows you use your phone if you have difficulty touching the screen or if you require an adaptive accessory.
Assistive Touch for Android
– Virtual Home button, easy touch to lock screen and open recent task
– Virtual Volume button, quick touch to change volume and change sound mode
– Virtual Back button
– Clean ram, boost speed, one tap ram booster.
– Easy touch to open your favorite application
– Go to all setting very quick with a touch
– Gesture Setting for Floating Button (One tap, double tap, long press)
★ Assistive Touch setting include:
– Capture Screenshot (5.0 and up)
– Power popup (5.0 and up)
– Open Notification
– Location (GPS)
– Ring mode (Normal mode, Vibrate mode, Silent mode)
– Screen rotation
– Volume up & down
– Airplane mode
– Flashlight Bright
Frequently asked questions:
1. Ask: How to uninstall this app?
– If you use lock screen function, it require turn on Device Administration so If you want to uninstall this Assistive Touch, please open app and go to setting, click on “Deactivate and Uninstall” item.
2. Ask: Why my phone don’t have Screenshot Capture function?
– Screenshot Capture only available on Android 5.0 or higher.
Fix issues report by users
This app has no advertisements