Bottom Slider – Lock screen v4.11.22 b88 [Paid]
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: Bottom Slider is a customizable and very functional lock screen that replaces the one build in your phone.
This lockscreen has been designed to work with Smart Launcher but you can use it also in standalone mode.
– Pin pattern: set a pin to protect your phone
– Quick access to torch
– Customizable background picture
– Double tap to turn off the screen.
– Notifications on screen
– Music controls
(If you have trouble with music control and Spotify please check this tutorial: https://youtu.be/sgf0SSduaN8 )
If it doesn’t work on your device or if you are not satisfied you have 2 weeks to contact us for a refund
If you have Smart Launcher installed, to enable it follow these steps:
– Open Smart Launcher → Preferences → Lockscreen, then select the new lock screen and choose “select as lock screen”;
– Now press the standby button twice, the new lock screen should be active.
– Dropped support for Notifications on Android 4.2 and lower as consequence of the new Google policies about accessibility services;
– Included instructions to make the lockscreen work on Android Oreo;
This app has no advertisements