Earth. Visualized. v1.7.1 [Paid]
Overview: Earth. Visualized. presents real-time local weather, cloud coverage, and constantly updating global weather and climate data together with an alarm clock in a full app, a Live Wallpaper, and a Daydream.
The app gives the curious an interactive experience to explore views that are normally invisible to the eye, yet critical to understanding humanity’s role in the environment. Our planet is a beautiful and living thing. Earth. Visualized. aims to educate people about their world.
The alarm clock is provided so that you can use Earth. Visualized. more often throughout your day.
The creator is a former winner of a NASA Space Grant scholarship and has worked in the Animation and Visual Effects Industry.
More Details – Key Features:
– Designed for phones, tablets, and Android TV
– No advertising
– Live Wallpaper and Daydream (screensaver) also provided (both available on Android 4.2.2 and above)
– Updates Real-time with images of the day and night horizon on the Earth’s surface
– Updates cloud cover every three hours
– Updates on the Earth’s snow cover and sea ice extents daily
– Set multiple alarms
– Choose your alarm music and volume
– Flip device over to snooze
– Brings 360 degree continuous views which users control by rotating and zooming
– Displays current local weather information (temperature, conditions, forecast)
– Over 20 different visualizations
– Illustrates current global weather conditions, including temperature, maximum forecast temperature over the next 24 hours, minimum forecast temperature over the next 24 hours, relative humidity, wind speed, atmospheric pressure, and precipitable water
– Provides global climate data, including sea surface temperature, land surface temperature anomaly, ozone levels, chlorophyll concentration in the ocean, and more
– Provides built-in 12 or 24 hour clock
– Views of your current location on the planet
* Orbit Earth menu item
* Bug and stability fixes
This app has no advertisements