GlassWire – Information Utilization Privateness v1.1.285r
Requirements: four.four and up
Overview: Immediately see which apps are losing your information, performing suspiciously, slowing your telephone’s Web velocity, or inflicting you to go over your provider information limits. GlassWire makes it simple to maintain monitor of your cell provider information utilization and WiFi Web exercise.
Immediately see which apps are losing your information, performing suspiciously, slowing your telephone’s Web velocity, or inflicting you to go over your provider information limits. GlassWire makes it simple to maintain monitor of your cell provider information utilization and WiFi Web exercise.
• See a reside graph of what apps are at the moment utilizing your provider information, or slowing your Web connection.
• Immediately know each time a brand new app accesses the community and begins utilizing your information.
• Return in time with GlassWire’s graph to see what apps wasted your information earlier within the week or month.
• GlassWire’s information alerts assist preserve you underneath your information restrict. Get alerted earlier than you attain your provider information restrict to keep away from pricey overage charges.
• GlassWire reveals uncommon community exercise from unknown apps or malware that might be violating your privateness or spying on you.
• GlassWire counts your cell provider information (Edge, 3G, 46, 5G, LTE, CDMA, UMTS, GSM, GPRS, cell hotspots) and reveals you detailed utilization statistics on GlassWire’s “Utilization” display, alongside along with your WiFi information. See your cell phone supplier information for AT&T, Verizon, Dash, T-mobile, Virgin, Vodafone, Orange, EE, three, Swisscom, Telia, Movistar, O2, and all others.
• See information utilization for various apps like Snapchat, Fb, Twitter, Pokemon Go, Netflix, Youtube, Instagram, Pandora, Spotify, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Skype, Kik, and some other apps you utilize.
Why did we make GlassWire?
We wished a simple technique to see what Android apps have been utilizing all our costly cell information, slowing our Web connection, or behaving suspiciously.
Our firm already makes a well-liked GlassWire utility for Home windows that helps folks defend their PCs from on-line threats by visualizing their community exercise. We wished the same community monitoring utility for our personal Android telephones however we have been shocked to seek out a whole lot of the info utilization apps we examined despatched fairly a bit of knowledge over the community themselves.
We puzzled why these apps that claimed to assist folks keep underneath their information limits would ship community information themselves.
Why do many free “Information Utilization” apps use information themselves?
We found a whole lot of these free information utilization assortment apps exist solely to gather your private app utilization information to promote to advertisers or different app builders. We didn’t need to use a knowledge utilization app that was logging particulars about each app we use to share it with third events. In what database was our non-public app utilization information being saved, and what if that database was hacked or made public? To make issues worse, we discovered that at the very least one in all these purposes collected personally identifiable data.
Is your present “Information Utilization” app monitoring you?
Would you like your telephone app utilization logged in a database then linked to your id so others can see particulars about how you utilize your telephone each day? We didn’t need that both. Examine the privateness coverage of the info utilization app you at the moment use by going to their Google Play app web page “privateness coverage”.
GlassWire is a knowledge utilization app that helps defend your privateness.
Your GlassWire information utilization and app utilization data by no means leaves your telephone. We couldn’t see or entry your app utilization even when we wished to. Plus, we’re not an promoting or advertising firm. We solely earn money by gross sales of premium variations of our software program.
Give GlassWire a attempt
In the event you’re utilizing one other information supervisor please give GlassWire a attempt to tell us how we will enhance so we will grow to be one in all your most helpful Android apps!
How can we enhance?
Be part of our discussion board _https://forum.glasswire.com/ and tell us how we will enhance, or e mail us at email@example.com. We even have a bug bounty program _https://hackerone.com/glasswire.
• GlassWire doesn’t at the moment work on SD Playing cards.
Thanks for making an attempt GlassWire and we hope to earn your enterprise and belief!
Sincerely, The GlassWire Workforce
• GlassWire now has a brand new free theme. Go to GlassWire’s settings to attempt “Purple Warmth”.
• You may now see two totally different GlassWire notification icon sorts, plus we improved our adaptive icon for Oreo customers.
• GlassWire is now in Italian!
• We additionally mounted some bugs attributable to your suggestions stories. Thanks on your suggestions and help!
This app has no advertisements