Immersive Full-Screen Mode v1.14.5 (Paid)
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: This tool can enter and leave the new Immersive Mode so that you can take advantage of every pixel on your screen. This will thus hide the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
Enter the all new KitKat Immersive Mode. Get full screen on any application.
IMPORTANT: because of an Android limitation, the keyboard will not work while in immersive mode.
This tool can enter and leave the new Immersive Mode so that you can take advantage of every pixel on your screen. This will thus hide the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
* Enter and leave immersive mode from settings
* Enter and leave immersive mode from the notification area
* Choose to also hide the status bar on top
* Can automatically enter immersive mode on selected applications
* Has a blacklist for applications that you rather never have in immersive mode
* Public intents
are available, for instance to script some action
* Keyboard only works in certain cases. It might be needed to exit immersive mode for certain applications to use the keyboard. This is a security feature of android.
* Some applications can’t handle switching to immersive mode. Those applications don’t follow the normal design guidelines of android. Mostly games have this problem.
For any questions or feature requests, contact the developer.
Version 1.14.5 (8/12/2017)
* Improve requirements for use of Accessibility services
* No longer requests permission canRetrieveWindowContent, is not needed
This app has no advertisements