microMathematics Plus v2.15.6
Overview: With microMathematics Plus, you can not only perform mathematical calculations in naturally readable form, but can also create and manage your own collection of interactive formulas!
The microMathematics Plus is a revolutionary new kind of mobile calculator. It is the world’s first scientific graphing calculator and function plotter on Android oriented around a worksheet. It allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations.
The app is 100% open source. Please feel free to download, explore, fork or contribute to it on https://github.com/mkulesh/microMathematics
Not only students, but also everybody who likes mathematics or needs more than just a basic calculator will benefit from this amazing technique of mathematical calculations and plotting.
Benefits and features:
– Verification, validation, documentation and re-use of mathematical calculations
– Works on smartphone or tablet in portrait and landscape mode
– Supports all commonly used mathematical operations
– Mathematical expressions are written in an intuitive and naturally readable form
– Powerful mathematical touch-screen editor with undo function makes editing easier
– You can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all used formulas
– It is possible to store intermediate results into 1D, 2D, or 3D array that can improve calculation performance
– Mathematical expressions are collected in a document, that includes not only formulas and plots, but also additional text and images (SVG format is also supported)
– You can store your document on SD card and export it into LaTeX format or an image (SD writing permission is needed)
– SD card on Android 6+ is also supported
– The app contains detailed “How to use” page and several examples
This app has no advertisements