Open Digicam v1.41
Overview: Open Digicam is a totally featured and utterly free Digicam app for telephones and tablets
* Choice to auto-stabilize so your footage are completely degree it doesn’t matter what (see instance picture).
* Zoom through multi-touch gesture and single-touch management.
* Contact to pick focus space and metering space (metering space is used to find out publicity).
* Help for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, shade results, white stability, ISO, publicity compensation, publicity lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with non-obligatory audio, and assist for video stabilization; helps all obtainable resolutions together with HD).
* Choice to lock orientation to portrait or panorama for photograph or video.
* Timer (with non-obligatory voice countdown).
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed customers.
* Configurable quantity keys.
* Choice to take photograph remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Selection of save folder (together with assist for Lollipop’s Storage Entry Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a selection of grids (together with “rule of thirds”) and crop guides.
* Non-compulsory GPS location tagging (geotagging) of pictures and movies; for pictures this consists of compass route (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and customized textual content to pictures.
* Sure you’ll be able to take a selfie (often known as entrance digital camera).
* Help for exterior microphones (will not be supported by all gadgets).
* Widget to robotically take a photograph after launching.
* Experimental assist for Android 5 Camera2 API: guide focus distance; guide ISO; guide publicity time.
* Small file dimension.
* Fully free, and no adverts within the app (I solely run adverts on the web site). Open Supply.
(Some options will not be obtainable on all gadgets, as they could rely on or digital camera options, the Android model, and many others.)
If you want you’ll be able to present your appreciation and assist future growth of Open Digicam by donating! This may be achieved by buying my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Enhancements to HDR algorithm (issues with HDR pictures popping out too darkish).
Altering shade impact or white stability is now quicker, and not closes the popup (until switching to guide white stability); for Camera2 mode, altering scene mode can also be quicker.
Improved efficiency when leaving Settings.
Pause icon now adjustments when pausing video (because of Johan Ejdemark).
Polish translation (because of Jacek Buczynski).
Varied different fixes and efficiency enhancements.
This app has no advertisements