Pixel Darkish Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go v5.zero [Paid]
Requirements: four.four and up
Overview: PIXEL DARK ICON PACK
The darkish model of the primary and solely icon pack developed for rework the graphics of your gadget, impressed by the brand new Pixel gadgets’ model.
• That is an icon pack and requires a customized launcher to work. Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher or another launcher that’s manufacturing facility put in do NOT assist icon packs ( besides LG Residence, Xperia Residence and Asus ZenUI ). There is no such thing as a doable means for me to assist a launcher that does not assist theming choices. Please don’t ask concerning this matter.
• New Nougat LG Residence, not helps any form of icon pack as a result of LG has eliminated assist.
• Highest quality at a really low worth;
• Extra then 2500 icons in Android 7.1 Pixel Nougat darkish model;
• Excessive icons decision good for gadgets with display as much as 2K;
• The one one the place the icons aren’t distorted however stay devoted to the originals;
• Flip each icon in Pixel darkish model because of icons masking for unthemed icons;
• 20 nice Pixel HD wallpapers out there on cloud;
• Loads of various icons to select from;
• Supported by plenty of Launchers;
• Constructed-in request instrument for request lacking icons;
• Regularly updates with new icons;
• Supported by Zooper Widget with a Materials model unique widget;
• Dynamic calendar icon in line with the day of the month ( on launchers that assist it ).
Pixel Darkish Icon Pack formally helps the next launchers: Apex, Nova, Aviate, ADW, Motion, Sensible, Solo, Subsequent, GO, Holo, Atom, Launcher Professional, TSF Shell, Turbo, 9, ZenUI, LG and Xperia Residence. Nevertheless it may be utilized in many extra launchers that assist icon packs however aren’t specified throughout the utility itself and in CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
To get the identical model of screenshots, you must observe these steps utilizing Nova Launcher:
• Desktop -> Web page indicator -> None
• Desktop -> Swipe to drawer Indicator -> On
• Desktop -> Searchbar model -> Choose Pixel one
• App & widget drawers -> Swipe to open -> On
• App & widget drawers -> Card background -> Off
• App & widget drawers-> Background -> Black
• Dock -> Dock Background -> Rectangle, black, trasparency 40%
• Folders -> Folder background -> N preview
• Folders -> Background -> Black
• Folders -> Icons format -> Black
I am working with ardour on this app, bettering it and including plenty of new icons in every replace. Contribute to bettering it by merely score with 5 STARS
• Utterly redesigned UI in Oreo model;
• App now out there in multilingual;
• Added extra then 140 new icons;
• Added 30 new wallpapers (60 out there now);
• Added dynamic icon to aCalendar;
• Added new icons variants;
• Rebuild and improved plenty of icons;
• Up to date icons codes checklist;
• Enhancements and bug fixes.
This app has no advertisements