[Substratum] Mono/Artwork v15.6 [Patched]
Requirements: 7.zero & up + Substratum Theme Engine + Root
Overview: PLEASE READ FIRST!
DON’T TRY TO INSTALL IT ON 7.1.1 DEVELOPER PREVIEW!
Theme works on:
– OMS ROMs: customized Marshmallow ROMs (Darkish and Liquid) and Nougat (solely Darkish theme) with oms3 commits
– Legacy ROMs: customized AOSP Marshmallow ROMs and Nexus inventory Marshmallow (Darkish and Liquid) and Nougat (solely Darkish theme)
It’s important to be rooted.
Pleasant person tutorial on how one can set up the theme:
1. For Legacy ROMs: Be sure you first delete vendor/overlay folder when you beforehand use layers in your ROM
2. Set up Substratum theme engine app from Play Retailer
three. Set up Mono
four. Run Substratum app, enable the SuperSU permission, enable modify system settings
5. Click on on Mono (massive button within the Substratum app)
6. Go to Overlay supervisor tab and tick the change to pick out all overlays (you must first select between default base [dark grey] variant and Liquid [semi transparent])
7. Press the fab button (massive spherical button with brush icon)
eight. For Legacy ROMs: Press Set up
9. For OMS ROMs: Press Construct & Allow
10. For Legacy ROMs: Wait till it installs all of the overlays after which reboot
11. Set up extra font and sound packs if you would like
12. F*cking get pleasure from.
13. For many who give 1 star earlier than studying the directions we’ve just one factor to say “You Know Nothing, Jon Snow.”
You must also learn this https://plus.google.com/+SykoPompos/posts/9MTuCdVafna
and this https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CharG/posts/NATVxZEHfge
– Fastened Google Clock for Nougat
– Fastened search background in YouTube
– Small bug fixes (Hold, WhatsApp)
This app has no advertisements